Friday, June 6, 2008

My Little Man

I have to share this with y'all because I think it is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. When I got up for work yesterday Jonathan was already awake. He was on the couch and trying to tell me something, but I'm not always very alert in the morning. Then he told me again and walked me over to the kitchen "I made toast for mommy dad". And he really had!! After I left he later told Dawn "I made you toast mom, but it's cold now. I was going to get cereal for the kids but I couldn't find any". He has been so amazingly helpful lately. For those of you that know him, he is a very caring boy and I hope he stays that way. He has been trying to help with many things lately and enjoys feeding the puppies. I just thought this was a great story to tell. We must be doing something right as parents!!

As for the girls, the recently moved into their new room that Dawn and I worked so hard on only to find out they don't seem to like it very much!! Emma says she is scared and Cynthia doesn't want to be in there alone. All the girls slept in Jonathan's room last night! Lucy in her crib of course, and Emma and Cynthia slept on the floor. Kids are so funny. Cynthia said she will stay in her room if Lucy is in there, so we will have to try that and see how it goes. Just another day at the Picards!!

2 comments:

Hyde Family said...

Paul and Dawn
I am so glad that you guys have a blog too! It's a great way to keep up with friends and family. Jonathan is a sweetie. Alissa

Nicole Chan said...

Johnathan is the sweetest guy, my mom said he was over at their place a little while ago with Alissa and that he wanted to sit and watch a craft project that she was showing Alissa instead of running around playing. He was was really interested and so sweet the whole time. What a great kid! You guys are AMAZING parents :)